11/19/2008

Hello from Lithuania


Hello! This is the group from Utena Adolfas Sapoka Gimnasium, Lithuania. Our names are (from left to write): Ignas, Greta, Justas, Dovile, Edvinas, Rokas, Agne, Gailė, Justinas, and we are 15-16 years old. We are keen on this project and we would like to make it successful. It is really nice that you are interested in our country and culture because Lithuania is not as famous as Spain is.
We are really eager to present our country and our home town, we will also introduce ourselves and later on we will write about typical Lithuanian families, home, food and routine, maybe. Furthermore, we expect that it will be interesting to see and feel those differences that exist, or, maybe, we will even be able to find some similarities.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

HI!!

OUr names are Patry and Cris and we are 15 years old so we are more younger than you! :)

We don't speak or write english very well but we try them! =P

We think that this proyect is very interesting and we are excited with them!!!

Patry: I love singing and I play the piano.
I like going out with my friends and shopping.
I love animals too.I have a dog ;)

Cris: I love animals and I have a dog. His name is Zeus.
I love going out with my friends or going to the cinema.
I like drawing and my friends tell me that I am a very good painter.

if we have some mistakes...sorry!!!! jijiji =P

bye*